Ensuring a safe, clean and comfortable environment is the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of experience at JIMMY.
In response to COVID-19, we have initiated and are maintaining industry-leading and scientifically driven elevated cleanliness standards to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and employees. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). These strategies will be updated regularly to reflect the most current science and technology available.
These protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implementation of social distancing measures with markers posted throughout the space
- All employees required to wear approved face masks provided by JIMMY
- Daily health screenings and continuous log of every employee
- Touchless sanitizing stations throughout the space along with proper hygiene signage posted
- Enhanced and more frequent cleanings throughout the space with EPA-rated disinfectants
- Regular employee training highlighting the latest safety and cleanliness guidance
Required Guest Safety Protocols
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any cold- or flu-like symptoms
- All guests will be temperature checked upon arrival, which cannot exceed 100.0°F
- All guests are required to where appropriate face coverings (covering nose and mouth) when not seated
- All guests must adhere to physical distancing guidelines